In order to function as a community we must have rules. The following rules are in no way meant to infringe upon your good time. We want your stay at THE RIVERíS EDGE
to be relaxed and wonderful. The rules are here to help us maintain order and ensure that ALL our members are happy campers. The main focus is for us to respect our neighbors. Please abide by all rules as they apply and everyone will have a good time.
Any blatant violation of these rules could mean a permanent BAN and/or revocation of your membership. All we ask is that you play SAFE, have fun , obey the rules and respect your and our neighbors. Remember...we are all ADULTS here. Your cooperation and consideration will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you...Riverís Edge management!
IF YOU DONíT WANT MAIL - PLEASE LET US KNOW
1. There shall be NO sexual activity of any kind in any public area at any time. This includes pool area, hot tub, showers, pavilions, roadways and open fields. Violation will lead to expulsion and/or revocation of membership.
NO EXCEPTIONS... Lewd it... Lose it!
2. Please help us preserve the natural beauty of the wooded areas. Do Not cut standing or live trees. (Reason #2 for membership revocation.)
3. ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED.
4. Cameras. camcorders and all photographic equipment are prohibited. This includes night vision goggles.
5. NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
6. Please dispose of all trash in the proper containers. PLEASE clean up your site upon leaving.
7. Loud music is prohibited. There shall be no loud music after 10:00 pm. This is a County Ordinance as well as our rule. Quiet time is Midnight until 8:00 am.
8. Maximum campground speed is 15 MPH (this includes Golf Carts).
9. There shall be no unnecessary driving after 10:00 pm.
10. Park in designated areas only. Do not park in roadways or on the grass.
11. If you use oils or sunblock of any kind please shower before getting into pool or hot tub. NO DIVING into pool. NO GLASS OBJECTS of any kind allowed in the pool or hot tub areas ever.
12. Please dispose of cigarettes in the proper containers.
13. Please do not waste Hot Water when showering.
14. DO NOT (trespass) cross the property line. Please respect our neighbors privacy & property.
15. DO NOT leave campfires unattended. If you light it...donít leave it.
16. DAY CAMPERS must check out before 8:00 pm, otherwise the overnight rate will apply.
17. GUEST DOGS/PETS are NOT allowed in the pool area at any time. Pets must be leashed when in the public areas. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and for NOISE CONTROL.
18. If something isnít right, missing or broken or if youíre not satisfied with something PLEASE talk to the managers/owners first and fast.